Monday, March 25, 2013

APH AMERICA Adventure Fanfic Up Now!!!!

I managed to get inspired to write a story about America (Alfred F. Jones) when still writing about how Ludwig didn't want for his "liebling" to leave his life so soon, and it is up on my FanFiction account right now!

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/9132719/1/The-Jewel-of-Delhi

Here's a quick summary of the story (spoiler-free, I promise):

In 'The Jewel of Delhi', Alfred is a college freshman who, along with his shy, kind-hearted roommate Matthew, is recruited to an archaeologist group with people from around the world--Arthur from England, Francis from France, and Ivan from Russia. As they are sent to China, an particular obstacle instead lands them in India, where Alfred and his new friends experience the adventure of their lives.


I actually was inspired to write this after drawing similar themes from films "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" and "Secondhand Lions". Of course, some ideas may be more obvious than others, but I didn't steal ideas--I only borrowed them as authors tend to do.
Go check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment